- C King Benefit Auctions web site does not collect sensitive personal information.
- If you send us an e-mail with a question or comment, we will write back to you using your e-mail address. We may keep your question or comment and your e-mail address on file, but we will not disclose your e-mail address, or any personal specifics regarding your question or comment to any third party. In order to serve the community, we may include your question on a Frequently-Asked-Questions page, but should we do so we will make sure that your question will not in any way identify you.
- We will send newsletters and other communications to you via e-mail only if you have NOT asked to be excluded from such mailings.
- The information we collect is used to provide information and customer service. Some of this information may also be used to contact you about new services and educational opportunities to enhance your fundraising events (unless you have opted not to receive promotional communications in connection with this Web site).
- Your personal information is strictly confidential — we will not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to any companies not affiliated with us.
- All photos and testimonials are posted to C King Benefit Auctions’ web site after we have received explicit written permission to do so.
Here are some technology-related privacy issues:
- Our website does not use identification cookies or tracker cookies. We use server-side sessions to help keep you logged in throughout the website, but upon terminating the connection to the server (i.e.: closing your web browser), the session should be disabled. Server-side sessions do not store any cookies or information on your computer.
- Our web site does not use web bugs, also known as web beacons. We have no reason to employ secret tracking techniques.
- If we implement and you use our online ordering feature, you will be directed to our online merchant provider, which will collect your name, address, telephone number, credit card number, and possibly other information. Our online merchant will forward your name, address, and telephone number to us after you complete the transaction. We do not have access to your credit card number.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, send us an e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact us at P.O. Box 811, Gadsden, AL 35902-0811. Last modified: July 3, 2014